The Town Clerk's Office can accommodate customers by offering passport photo service, 2" X 2", official passport photos only. The cost of the photos is $10.00.
Passport applications are accepted by appointment at Town Hall Customer Service & Information Center.
Passport requirements, questions and forms can be obtained at Customer Service or at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html
NOTICE for infant pictures: Infants will be photographed in their car seat or placed on a white surface provided by the parent. Bring a white blanket, sheet or towel to create the accepted background. Thank you.
Passport Photo requirements: (Taken in the last 6 months when applying)
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view & looking straight ahead.
- Shoulders must be square to the camera & head must not be tilted.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open & clearly visible.
- Hair or clothing must not obscure the face.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis.
- Uniforms, such as military or police, and logos must not be worn.
- You cannot wear glasses.
- If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with application.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
- Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Requirements for children and infants:
- Infants will be photographed in their car seat or placed on a white surface provided by the parent. Bring a white blanket, sheet or towel to create the accepted background.
- It is acceptable if the infant's eyes (particularly a newborn's) are not, or are not entirely, open.
- Ensure child's hair is not covering the face.
- No headbands
- Ensure the child's head is facing forward.
- The child's facial expression must be neutral or a natural smile.
- The child's full face must be visible. Remove objects obscuring portions of the face such as pacifier or hands.
- No other person should be in the photo.